Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Tuesday/Wednesday in Coronavirus Central

I am grateful for the Lord’s protection. I am living in isolation like most folks. Our healthcare professionals are the new heroes of this time. They are literally putting their lives on the line. I have been doing the Longwood Loop of two variations. Yesterday I did the Niewood Loop doing 9.4 miles in 2:18:48 for a 14:46 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 323 feet with an average heart rate of 114 bpm at 36 degrees and 85 percent humidity. Today I did the Logwood loop doing 9.49 miles in 2:14:47 for a 14:12 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 368 feet with an average heart rate of 119 bpm at 40 overcast degrees and 75 percent humidity. There are times when the Almighty gets our undivided attention. God we need you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment