Friday, March 27, 2020

Thursday/Friday

I am grateful for these workouts. They are the only normal part of my day. I’m not afraid, but I am gravely concerned. So for now, I am going about my day trying to take the precautions recommended. In the back of my mind there is concern, but I think that’s how most people feel. Yesterday I did 9.39 miles in 2:15:59 for a 14:33 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 351 feet with an average heart rate of 119 bpm at 35 degrees and 77 percent humidity. Today I did 9.45 miles in 2:20:08 for a 14:50 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 127 bpm with an elevation gain of 334 feet at 47 degrees and 84 percent humidity. Yesterday I did the Niewood version of the route and today the Longwood version of the route. The mornings have been just beautiful. Right now it seems as if my imagination and optimism is kind of stunted. When I have some thoughts worth sharing I will share them. Right now I am grateful for the small things. Thank you Jesus for your protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment