Monday, January 13, 2020

Sunday/Monday

I did enjoy my sleep this past weekend. Saturday due to Jace leaving for school early, we didn’t sleep in.  We did have a fantastic day with my three precious granddaughters.
We went to Friendly’s, watched Frozen 2 in Mastic, went for a hike in Wertheim, then we spent time at home with the three beauties. On Sunday I slept to 7:20 and then jumped out of bed and headed for Calverton. I went to the trail heading towards the Grummond road. I parked in the first off road parking spot and headed to the trail. I noticed that all of the trail inside the fence is off limits. I ended up walking back and forth on the one section of the trail not blocked.
This part of the trail amounted to around 2.5 miles back and forth.  I walked for a total just over 8 miles. I met a skate boarder around my age and a group of photographers from a college around the city. Here are the stats- 8.06 miles in 2:26:13 for an 18:08 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 98 bpm and an elevation gain of 254 feet at a drizzly mild 57 degrees and 93 percent humidity.
Today I did the Woodlot Loop three times with the third time cutting across the trail after backtracking one hill. I did 8.69 mile in 2:03:58 for a 14:15 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 183 feet with an average heart rate of 116 bpm at 36 degrees and 74 percent humidity. I did a little jogging to make a slow pace not quite as slow. I am blessed! Have a good day — Jesus be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment