Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Greasy

I woke up a bit tired and also disappointed a bit in myself for letting my fatigue make me grumpy. I went to bed to a quiet bedside partner. I lit into her about an inconsistent in how the “children “ are responded to. I may have had a point, but the timing was not good. I hate going to sleep knowing that things are not as they should be. Back to the workout. It took me awhile to really get going. I am definitely tired, but still managed. I did the Medford/Randall loop doing 8.88 miles in 2:04:35 for a 14:02 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 178 and an average pulse of 120 bpm at a temp of 32 degrees and 87 percent humidity. The roads were slippery in places. I had to jog to make up for slowdowns due to ice. By the end of the workout, I was pleased just to get the workout in. Jesus be praised. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment