Monday, October 1, 2018

Interrupted Sleep....

but God saw me through. I had a good weekend with my daughters and granddaughters. God had me here for a purpose. My daughter’s evil ex boyfriend called her by some anonymous snap chat account and told her that he would publicly release private conversations and kill her boyfriend. Needless to say she was shaken up. This kept me up for an hour , but thankfully I was able to get back to sleep. I decided on the figure 8 extra plus after reading my Bible. I like the quietness of this loop,and I have been reversing the direction of the Woodlot Loop so that I end on a quiet note instead of passing through Middle Country. Here are the stats -8.85 miles in 2:03:05 for a 13:54 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 162 feet and an average heart rate of 114 bpm at a temperature of 58 degrees and 93 percent humidity. I met my movement goal yesterday mainly because I walked up and down the street until I met the goal. Looking to the Lord for His guidance! God bless! I think Charlotte will be back tomorrow from Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment