Thursday, October 11, 2018

Tired but Moving

I woke up at my usual time and read my Bible. I was not 100% with it, but God’s Spirit is at work. I got out a couple minutes later than I wanted. My ace has been slow so I have had to do some jogging to keep it respectable. I did the Medford, Randall, Woodlot loop doing 8.66 miles in 1:56:29 for a 13:27 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 198 feet with an average pulse of 120 bpm at a temp of 70 degrees and 95 percent humidity. It was very dark with cloud cover blocking any sort of light coming from the sky. The commute has been a pain rhis year. A little tired , but this is my easiest day. Had a nice conversation with my brother. So glad that we decided to make a commoto keep in touch. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment