Saturday, August 12, 2017

Smooth Sailing on a Sunny Saturday

I decided to get in an extra workout since I don't have anything pressing during the day-- plus, I just want to take advantage of the time in this beautiful place. I headed out around 6:45 with the sun just starting to peak it's head here on the west coast of Florida. I went down Surfside, hit Sands, and then looped onto El Dorado. The sun looked so pretty glistening off the canals of the early morning sun. I will say that there are a lot if people out exercising down here-- walking, running, or biking. You can't go far before you see someone either coming towards you or passing you(usually on a bike). Here are the tales of the tape 8.19 miles in 1:45:19 for a 12:51 minute per mile pace with an average pulse of 127 bpm. The starting temp was 76 degrees and the temp in the shade when I got home was 80. This has been a relaxing time. Church tomorrow and a scheduled off day. Have a blessed day my friend! Jesus reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment