Friday, August 4, 2017

Nice to Be Home

I had a good night 's sleep and was able to slowly warm up to getting out of bed for my workout. I hit the roads of Hope at around 5:30 am. I did my new standard Howe Hill extra plus workout. I did 9.14 miles in 2:02:33 at a 13:23 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 840 feet with an average heartrate of 121 bpm with a temp of 64 degrees with relative humidity of 94 percent. I felt fairly strong and got in some strength work to boot. I spent the day with my grandson and daughter Kaitland-- I am so blessed! Just laying here at Harris Point. I stopped in at my friend Dana Bowen's house but nobody was home. Lord willing will do my standard in town loops workout with breakfast following with daughter Kaitland and Keon. After that-- off to New York-- Lord willing. My daughter Ericka had to go to the hospital with an allergic reaction to new laundry detergent. Looking forward to doing my old loop in the morning. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment