Sunday, August 6, 2017

Home Stretch

I got out a bit before 6 am on Saturday morning from a foggy Harris Point motel room number 3.  I did 10.41 miles in 2:12:49 for a 12:44 minute per mile pace with an average pulse of 124 bpm. The elevation gain was 644 feet plus. I did my in town loops adding a loop up my old Sullivan Street Road. I saw numerous deer, but not the albino deer that I saw my last visit. I enjoyed the comfortable 57 degree temperature. I followed up the workout with breakfast at Dastardly Dicks with Katie and Keon. It was a special time as always followed by a short walk along the tarred path by the water behind wayer street. I then said my difficult goodbyes before heading home. Blessed to get a workout in this place with do many memories. Lord, I wish Katie snd Keon would move with me to New York. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment