Thursday, August 17, 2017

Enjoying Home

I woke up a bit groggy , but knew that I had to get going since my daughter Rebekah had to take her placement exam this morning. I was kind of sore so I did the flatter figure 8 extra plus loop. I did 9.11 in 1:55:31 for a 12:40 minute per mile pace with a temp of 65 comfortable degrees with 85 percent humidity. My Bluetooth was off so the elevation gain did not record. I ran a couple of times, but my walking pace was good even without the runs. I am just thankful for the little things-- I am just so grateful to be able to do these workouts-- thank you Lord and watch over my family. Kimberly has been on my heart since there have been gunshots in her neighborhood on a regular basis. God put your strong arms around her-- please give her the wisdom and courage to leave and come home in your time Lord. Amen in Jesus powerful name!

No comments:

Post a Comment