Monday, August 14, 2017

Going Downhill on a Flat

When I headed out the door it was humid and 79 degrees. When you are on the second
to the last day of a vacation it kind of feels like the last day. Despite all the personality conflicts that go with vacations with a blended family I have enjoyed my time here in Florida. The pool and air conditioning have allowed me to tolerate the excessive heat and humidity down here. I could see myself living down here some day-- not saying it's foing to happen-- because you never know what
the Lord has planned. It's not our plans it's His plans that count. I did 8.2 miles in 1:47:01 for a 13:02 minute per mile pace with an average heartrate of 133 bpm. When I finished the workout which I changed up a bit going right at Coral City highway and taking a foot path -- going to the swan and back down and put 49 sw tier drive onto Sands road it was 85 humid degrees. The perspiration was exuding from my body like water coming out of Niagara Falls. I could hear thunder and see lightning to the west of Cape Coral which eventually after the workout made it's way here. One more workout here Lord willing. It's been hot, but it's been good. Strange words coming from my mouth. Have a blessed day one more day from hot and sunny Florida. Oh yeah, trip on a boat to
See dolphins tonight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment