Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Slow But I'm O.K.

I decided to do my usual Longwood, Scenic Hills, Medford Loop. With my later starts it seems to be the quietest route. I did 9.05 in2:04:38 for a 13:45 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 277 feet and an average heartrate of 115 bpm this first day of August 2017. It was 67 degrees with 99 percent humidity. It was pretty and quiet and I seemed to be at peace with myself for once so it seems with msny things bouncing around in my head. I am so grateful to have my daughter Kaitland and grandson Keo hete with me. The best times are when My loved ones ate with me. Still not quite sure how things are going to transpire this week, but I have an idea as to how it will come down. Celebrating Katies birthday 8 days early as I should be in Florida on her birthday. God is good ! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment