Monday, August 7, 2017

Overcast Monday-- The Day before Florida

I got out the door a bit past 6 am which is on the late side for me. I just decided to allow myself time to settle into the day as we prepare to leave the house at 3:30 am tomorrow to catch a 5:30 flight out of Islip for Tampa. I started out determined to do the figure 8 workout, but decided to do the Scenic Hills, Longwood, Medford Loop. I passed the women from the fitness center jogging the opposite direction on Raynor. The temp was comfortable at 66 degrees and 86 percent humidity. I did 9.05 in 2:00:24 for a 13:17 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 300 feet and an average heartrate of 122 bpm.  The strength work is done so I can just enjoy doing abs and walking workouts in Cape Coral Florida. This family vacation includes Charlotte, Rebekah, Jace and me. It's been 4 years since all the children were on the trip together-- but then, things do change. Thank you Lord for your provision! Next stop( Lord willing) Florida! Working out inthe heat and humidity with repriles.

No comments:

Post a Comment