Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wicked Good Wednesday

It was a bit warm and humid, but I felt decent this morning. I decided to change it up and do the Ridge Loop doing 9.33 miles in 1:59:44 for a 12:49 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 101 feet with an average pulse of 120 bpm at 72 degrees and 99 percent humidity.  I was going along at a decent speed walking pace , when I heard footsteps about a quarter mile from the 5 mile mark. I decided to run to put the runner at bay. I put a lot of distance between he and I and I hot the turnaround point and started back towards the runner. That pick-up kick started a good pace making for all sub-13 minute per mile pace all the way until the end. I needed rhis workout since it seemed that I had been stuck in a rut for about 4 days. Trying to get my strength work in ahead of time. I am kind of sad as I am taking my daughter Kaitland and grandson Keon back to Maine tomorrow. We will spend one night in Hope before heading to Eastport on Friday. Looking to God to do what only He can do. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment