Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Last Day of Vacation

This is my last day of summer vacation.  In some respects it's sad because the time I get to spend with family is gone-- but it has been a good summer-- plus nobody wants to hear a teacher who gets the summer off complain.  I did the Scenic Hills, Niewood, Medford Loop doing 9.35 in 1:57:26 for a 12:33 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 258 feet with an average pulse of 129 bpm with the temp at 76 degrees with humidity at 95 percent. It felt like Florida.  I got bsck past midnight as we took the train to the Mets game. We stayed until the seventh inning and had to leave to catch our train to Ronkonkama. Tomorrow begins the school year with a workshop in Westbury. The worst thing for me is the commute. Looking to the Lord for needed encouragement and strength! Gid Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment