Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday Start Up

I am going into this week anticipating a couple of Maine workouts. This week I'm going to try to deviate a bit from my standard Longwood Loop a bit. Florida next week Lord willing-- which means that I try to get ahead on my strength work. I did the Medfor/Randall/Woodlot Loop this morning which was buzzing with traffic in places. It was the inconstent workout of fast miles and slow miles. Here is the tale of the tape- 9.04 in 2:01:01 for a 13:23 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of of 133 feet with an average pulse of 118 bpm with a temp of 63 degrees and 90 humidity. I felt alright on this beautiful morning looking to the Lord to help my daughters and to be a good godly husband. That's all for now-- God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment