Sunday, July 9, 2017

Vacation Week With Char

So here is a quick rundown of my workouts on the Veendam Cruise Ship. Sunday- 70 minutes on the exercise bike. Monday- 1:32 on the elliptical Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday, and Friday -- 6 laps racewalk around the ship(a bit over a quarter mile each) followed by 70 minutes on the elliptical. The minutes sometimes went slightly over but that was my core workout. It was a good workout and a good change of pace. I did my ab work, 3 sessions of 2000 meters on the rowing machine with one day of 5 sets lat pull downs with 5 sets on the chest cybex machine. The routine seemed to fit in nicely with the routine of the boat and the daily excursions offthe boat at each port. The exercise seems to make downtime more relaxing and eating more enjoyable. We ate good but with restraint with regard to portions. Montreal- Quebec City, Charlottetown, PEI, Sydney, Novia Scotia, Halifax, Novia Scotia, Bar Harbor, and Boston. One day at see on Monday was our only dsy without a stop. Now back to reality, kind of a hard adjustment. It's great that I brought my traveling partner home with me! God is good and the joy was sharing the time with my Charlotte! Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment