Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thursday

I woke up a little later today-- about 5:17 am-- funny not really late:) just by comparison. I decided to do the Scenic Hills/Niewood/Medford version of the Longwood Loop doing 9.13 in 1:55:07 with an elevation gain of 293 feet with an average pulse of 143 bpm for an average pace of of 12:36 minutes per mile. I had a faster pace going but my brother called after mile 7 which means I was speed walking with my left wrist(iphone watch) to my mouth.  I had a nice talk with him. My strength work is done for next week minus one bench and chin-up workout.  My goal is to try to stay somewhat active on the cruis, enjoy time with my wife, and try to get 5 one hour sessions in on either the exercise bike or the eliptical.  I am going to try not to demand to get my workouts in, but I do hope to get the 5 in Lord willing.  If I don't get it in-- that's ok too. Hoping the Lord uses this time to draw us closer together in Him.  The weather this week was really nice--lower 60's and dry. May God richly bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment