Thursday, June 22, 2017

God is Good

It was a shortish night for me , but thanks to 5 hour energy and coffee and water I made it through the morning.  I did 8.68 miles in 1:57:33 for a 13:32 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 118 feet and an average heartrate of 140 bpm.  It was 62 degrees and clear.  I find that I am missing all my grandkids especially my grandson Keon because I know that my daughter is raising him without a dad in the picture.  All of my grandchildren are so precious.  Lord willing in one week my wife and Inwill be heading on a Canadien cruise.  I am look for to it , but I am missing my daughters and grandchildren. Have a blessed day. My last field day today.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the cruise! Lisa & I love to go on cruises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to it Andy. God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete