Friday, June 9, 2017

Fuming on a Friday

I was sleeping through my alarm when my wife woke me up. I was tired, but knew that this was the last official workout of the week.  I did my recent usual Ridge Loop doing 9.09 in 1:59:21 for a 13:07 minute per mile pace with an average pulse of 149 bpm due to fatigue and 4 hour energy, with an elevation gain of 125 feet. It was a 55 degree spring morning and all was quiet on the Ridge Road. One week ago I was trudging along the friendly streets of Eastport. Off to a great day. Thank you Lord for your goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Hello friend,
    May I ask you for a favor? I am currently trying to generate a little more traffic for the blog through which I promote the products of my company. I would appreciate your visiting my blog from time to time, even if you have no interest in my products, as this is likely to boost visibility and provide better ranking of my blog in Google search. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete