Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday

I am trying to get my workouts in before my flight to  Montreal on Friday. I did the Longwood Modified loop which includes Scenic Hills and Niewood Road on Monday-- The Ridge Road Woodlot Loop for Tuesday-- and today Wednesday I did the Medford/Randall/Woodlot Loop. Here are the tails of the tape. Monday 9.01 in 2:00:25 with a 272 elevation gain and an average heartrate of  135 bpm. Tuesday 9.02 in 1:58:54 with an elevation gain of 112 feet and an average pace of 13:10 minutes per mile and an average heartrate of 121 bpm. Wednesday I did 9.09 in 1:54:29 with an average pace of 12:35 minutes per mile pace with an elevation gain of 155 feet with an average pulse of 121 bpm. The workouts have been good and even though I am on vacation I have been busy.  I am just looking to the Lord to use this time this summer wisely. Also looking forward to spending time with my wife . Have a blessed day! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment