Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wednesday/Thursday

Back in my familiar surroundings I did the Scenic Hills/Longwood/Medford Loop on Wednesday and today I did the Scenic Hills/Niewood/Medford Loop. Here are the tales of the tape Wednesday- 9.40 in 2:05:16 for a 13:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 284 feet with an average pulse of of 115. Today I did 9.04 in 1:59:05 for a 13:09 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 290 feet with an average pulse of 120 bpm. The temps for both days was 59 Wednesday and 60 degrees today. Who would have thought that the temps in NY would be comparable to those in Maine. I have been a little tired and the pace has slowed hete in New York. Today I had torun a mile to get back in time to bring Rebekah to work. I'm blessed and glad to have Katie and Keon here with me on Long Island. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment