Friday, July 28, 2017

Can't Get Out of My Own Way

It wad 70 degrees and 100 percent humidity at 5:30 am. For me, that's a bit uncomfortable. Give me those days in the 50's. I did the Randall Extra Plus Loop doing 9.03 in 1:58:39 for a 13:07 minute per mile pace and an elevation gain of 148 feet and an average heartrate of 122 bpm. The stats kind of lie. I was doing 14 plus minute miles through 4 so I ran for 3 miles. For me I have to get back to take Rebekah to work. I ran fast enough to make my average pace respectable. I just felt lethargic so I didn't push the pace. This summer I have run more to make up for my deficiencies at
times. My bench press has been off since I got back off the cruise. Cooler temps later on and less travelling should revive the bench press. My body weight has been between 193- 195 most days which is an improvement. I'm hoping and praying for better things for Katie and Keon. Lord help her and put her where you want her. Have a most blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment