Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Another Helping of Heat and Humidity

I got out a bit later, but still out in plenty of time to take Rebekah to work. I did the same loop as yesterday Scenic Hills, Niewood, Medford doing 9.02 in 1:59:03 for a 13:11 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 271 feet and an average heartrate of 121 bpm all at 75 degrees and 94 % humidity.  The thing is is that this is the temperature at 5:30 am.  I felt better, but my pace was slower so I threw in a few runs which elevated my stats a bit. This high 80's heat and humidity is a killer. Tonight we have my daughter Ericka and three granddaughters, Lauren Mueller and her husband, and my in-laws are coming for pizza.  I wasn't built for heat and humidity, but at least I am at home and can cool myself when necessary. My bodyweight has been in the low 190's lately-- hope to keep it there Lord willing. I had McDonalds for lunch with pizza for supper-- could cause it to go up a couple of pounds ( have to watch myself). Keeping God first always takes a commitment on my part and the help of the Holy Spirit. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment