Sunday, January 1, 2017

Thursday/Friday in Hope, Maine

I am blogging here in New York on New Year's day about my workouts last week.  I only got in 4 workouts although I did rowing 4 days as my leg work-- so I will call the week complete with four walking workouts.  I did 9.14 on Thursday on a mild day. I took my daughter Katie back to her mothers.  I did a 13:51 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 974 and a 128 bpm heartrate doing the workout in 2:06:43.  I did beat the bad weather home, thankfully. On Friday I had to trudge through a slush covered roads , but because I ran I did the workout of 9.19 miles in 2:01:59 for a 13:16 minute per mile pace with an average pulse of 138 bpm. I headed home to Long Island at 11:45, catching the 6:00 pm ferry.  I eas able to get my strength work in , back in Hope.
  So here it is the New Year, 2017. There has been a lot of good, but many struggles as well.  I am grateful as many prayers have been answered.  2016 had been a year of battles-- battles in my mind, family battles, relationship battles, battling discouragement, and  battling my own fears. One moment I feel like things are falling into place, and at other times I fear that it will all fall apart. I need the Lord in 2017 to do what only He can do so that He will receive the glory in my life and in my family. May God richly bless you in this New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment