Monday, January 23, 2017

Texas Two Step

  I went out yesterday(Sunday) morning in McKinney Texas at 7:20 Texas time with conditions in the upper 40's and windy.  I wore a pair of workout pants that I bought yesterday on sale.  I went in the general direction where I took my brother-in-laws dog for a walk and did a lot of bunny trails off from that.  I then headed past Jon's house in the opposite direction for almost 2 miles. I saw a lot of people out.  On my way back I had a Hispanic boy pass me , so I followed him until he stopped.  That helped to keep my pace decent.  Here are the tales of the tape--8.75 miles in 1:46:36 for a 12:10 minute per mile walking pace with a 153 bpm heartrate average.  Some nice ponds and woods on this route--at least no snakes this time of year.  Nice to have the Patriots in the Super Bowl again--I watched the whole game on my phone on the plane last night.  I also watched Trump get sworn in on Friday on my phone while travelling to Waco.  Lord help me today in this job that I don't like.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment