Saturday, January 28, 2017

Friday/Saturday

I was able to sleep in a half hour later on Friday due to a later start to my work day-- a professional development at Hofstra University. I did the Ridge Loop doing 9.26 miles in 2:05:56 for a  13:35 minute per mile pace and a 129 average heartrate.  I started at a decent clip, slowed down, and then picked up the pace at the end.  Today(Saturday), I slept in-- read my Bible, had a cup of coffee, and then did the Apple Court /Woodlot loop in 33:52 doing 3.83 miles at a 8:49 minute per mile pace with an sversge heartrate at 154 bpm.  I just decided to get a little extra work in-- and it's good to get a run in every now and then.  The moderate distance seems to agree with my knees.  Charlotte went to a Christian women's concert/teaching last night in Philadelphia. So enjoying a slow pace so far. Miss her though-- a great woman she is! Have a blessed day-- feeling like winter agsin:).

No comments:

Post a Comment