Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Back to School

It was 41 degrees and drizzly this Tuesday morning.  I did the figure 8 extra plus doing 8.53 miles in 2:00:24 for a 14:06 minute per mile average and an average pulse of 111 bpm.  I did a lot of strength work this past weekend and I think the end result was a fatigue filled workout filled with stiff muscles.  I find that when I wake up, the magnetism of the pillow is strong--but I never regret the quiet of the morning and having the time on the road to reflect and pray.  I mull through the things in my mind that are bothering me at he time, the workout has it's own therapeutic value and I find that I always feel better after the workout. Still striving to get back into the mid 190's for my weight.  Lord willing I will get there and eventually back to 193. Off to work--God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment