Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Back on the streets of Ridge

 It was a dark, dreary, morning here on Long Island.  Rain and wind dominated the forecast.  I chose to do the Randall Loop since this route is the least likely to flood with heavy rains.  Kim and Jace were sleeping in as they both have Regents tests this morning which take place later in the day.  I made good time on my commute thankfully as rainy days often mean slow commutes.  The tale  of the the tape for today is 8.87 miles in 1:56:25 for a 13:07 minute per mile pace with an average heartrate of 124 bpm.  The first five miles were under a 13 minute pace, but I kind of relaxed into a slower pace, content to lose myself in my thoughts. Lonely is kind of where I'm at--not that I don't have support--but sometimes you don't have understanding--struggling with things in my mind, not really understanding things in my own right. One foot in front of the other I go with the Lord's help.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment