Monday, January 16, 2017

Sunny MLK Day

I headed out at a out 7:45 ish with the day off from school. I did th Ridge Loop as it is the most private during the day. I try to avoid the busy places, try to stay to myself. A lot of internal struggles, as thete are some things that I am coming to grips with -- seeking the Lord. As for the workout I did 8.2 miles in 2:02:54 for a 13:20 minute per mile walking pace with a 123 bpm heartrate snd an elevation gain of 129 feet.  I saw a walker and a runner in my travels. So it looks as if the Patriots are playing my brother's favorite team-- the Steelers.  Most likely I will be on a flight to New York from Dallas during the game-- hopefully I can stream the game. Thanking The Lord for a good workout and good health.  May God Bless you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment