Friday, June 7, 2024

Early Start to a Busy Day

 On my normal routine, things out of the ordinary put me close to the edge. I get up before 4 five days a week. This allows for me to get my aerobic and strength work in and get to school on time. Last night I had after school and today I ran field day with Mr. Nugent. Tomorrow at 7, I have physical therapy. I am tired. I don’t bounce back like I did in my younger days. I got up a couple of minutes early and welcomed the late spring morning with my usual 8 x Raynor Hill. The morning started clear, and then some fog rolled in. I did 6.46 miles in 1:49:47 for a 16:59 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 91 bpm with an elevation gain of 314 feet at a cadence of 125 feet at 65 degrees.I have the strength to stay with this routine, but not a lot of reserve. Hoping to recoup this weekend, even though we are having Jace’s birthday party on Sunday. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment