Wednesday, February 1, 2023

February arrives with Snow

 I woke up after a good long night’s sleep. I was a little sleepy at first, but I revived as time went by. I was slightly ahead of schedule, so I decided to try the Longwood Loop for the first time on a school day. I have as surprised to see the light snow coming down steadily. I prayed for steady footing and the Lord supplied. I enjoyed this loop, but have stayed away from it because of me slowing down and taking too long. I did 9.13 in 2:22:43 for a 15:37 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 103 bpm with an elevation gain of 117 feet with an average cadence of 130 spm at a temperature of 28 degrees.my first 3 miles we’re old school pace, but then kind of settled into my recent slower pace. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment