Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Measuring

 I definitely have the need to be measured with my words. There was a time when this blog was more of an open book, but there is a need to be more guarded. I did not have much sleep last night. My mind was racing and its ideas from the past and a need to pursue some change in the future. There is a time for everything And there is always a lesson to be learned. I did the 3 x Woodlot loop with an up and back on the hill  and a shortened 3 rd lap through the trail. Surprisingly there was some light rain this morning. I felt decent considering the 1 1/2 hours of sleep. I did 8.71 miles in 2:16:18 for a 15:39 mile per mile pace with an average heart rate of 175 bpm with an elevation gain of 262 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 39 degrees. I have a better frame of mind today. God bless. I wish I could react better to some things!

No comments:

Post a Comment