Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Dec 3 & 4

 The focus is always on getting the work in , which means recording it sometime has to wait. I’ve committed to recording my workouts for years now— just something that is worthwhile to me. Getting back into the groove has been a little slow. I am in a sort’s getting back to the old routine. When I got sick I knew that part of the reason was just getting overtired and overworked. So as I am doing my routine, certain things are being curtailed a bit. Working out takes mental energy, which requires taking some breaks.

Tuesday- Day 1 back at school. The new usual loop. 8.69 miles in 2:19:47 for a 16:04 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 101 bpm with an elevation gain of 197 feet with an average cadence of 126 spm at 43 degrees.

Wednesday- Day 2 back at school: 8.77 miles in 2:23:32 for a 16:22 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 164 bpm with an elevation gain of 189 feet with an average cadence of 125 spm at 48 mild degrees.

Every day is a gift. I’m thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment