Monday, January 16, 2023

MLK

 I got up a bit later as today was a day off from school. I usually try to go a bit longer on these days. I enjoy ending in daylight which means I can do the workout version where I go through the woods near the end of the workout. I did 9.32 miles in 2:33:22 for a 16:27 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 147 bpm with an elevation gain of 286 feet with an average cadence of 125 spm at 31 degrees. 

  Today is MLK day. I noticed that more people are making mention of it these days which is a good thing. It’s important to have a just society where people have equal rights. Rights are often neglected out of ignorance or moral failure. I’m glad that God gives us believers the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit acts in our lives to help us to be more like Jesus. I’m grateful for the work of the Holy Spirit. Sometimes my thinking and attitudes are way off. The Holy Spirit uses the Bible, people, and circumstances to correct my incorrect attitudes/thoughts/actions. Have a blessed day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment