Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Dark Mornings

 This has been an unusually cloudy overcast period here on Long Island. Most days are overcast and the mornings are dreary. I am still grateful for the health and opportunity to go for my early morning workouts. I have been having what I think is a side effect to my thyroid medication. I have been feeling anxious and tight at periods of time. Think I need to find an alternative medication. I’ve been trying to tough it out, but I don’t like not feeling right. Usually by night time I am feeling better and always sleep well. Got to figure this out. I did the Medford/Randall route doing 8.90 miles in 2:24:32 for a 16:14 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 109 bpm with an elevation gain of 210 feet at an average cadence of 128 spm at 33 degrees. I am grateful for God’s provision when I need His help. Love you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment