Monday, January 9, 2023

Okay In the Chaos

 This year has shown me that God sees me and cares for me. This weekend my blood pressure remained high so I’m heading to the doctor today, Lord willing. I love my students, but hate this commute. I also miss the respect that I had in Maine as a coach and as a teacher. I miss coaching . I miss singing in church . I miss feeling like my opinion mattered in church So many perspectives that I have on life down here I share alone. I definitely am with the love of my life. I definitely know God is in control. I am thankful for the overall good health that I have. I’m just not sure where it all goes.

Today I did the Medford/Randall Loop doing 8.89 miles in 2:24:41 for a 16:17 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 154 bpm with an elevation gain of 205 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 36 degrees. I’m thankful for my workout today! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment