Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Through the Darkness

 This morning I decided to do one of my shorter loops doing 3x Woodlot/Raynor with an up and down the hill and a shortened third lap through the trail. I did 8.64 miles in 2:16:25 for a 15:47 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 157 bpm with an elevation gain of 207 feet at an average cadence of 128 spm at 33 degrees. I have been teetering on depression lately. It’s that black whole of nothing bringing excitement. I just feel like an outsider here in New York. The things I did for so many years in school and in church are no longer a part of my routine. I’ve tried to ignore my feelings , but you can’t fool yourself. It’s hard when the people around you don’t see your abilities. In church, my talented father in law sees the enormous abilities of his own flesh and blood and the people that adore him-but he doesn’t see what I can do because our thoughts on church are so different. God knows! Bless you my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment