Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Tuesday/Wednesday

 Tuesday- First day back at school did the Woodlot/Ridge Loop twice with a short out and back on Raynor. I did 8.62 miles in 2:20:05 for a 16:15 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 150 bpm with an elevation gain of 211 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 35 degrees.

Wednesday- I did 3 x Woodlot/Raynor with up and down the steep hill and cut across the trail on lap 3 :  8.64 miles in 2:18:53 for a 16:04 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 171 bpm with an elevation gain of 190 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 41 degrees.

It’s been a week where I am out on time , but difficult to get out earlier which means I can’t do my slightly longer loop. I’m content and pleased to get my workouts in, but I am just feeling out of place in New York. I’m liked , but I’m not sure if I’m respected. So many things that I can do, but nobody asks me to do them. Some people have so much charisma and talent that they overshadow. God knows and He is able.

No comments:

Post a Comment