Sunday, February 26, 2023

Last day on Colder Waters

 I got out early hoping to get in bed after my workout before my wife woke up. I decided to go just 7 miles. I did accomplish my move goal thanks to the stairs on the boat. Now I’m on the train heading to Ronkonkoma after waking up in mid-town Manhattan. So today marked my first day walking in pants and a hoodie. No one was out this morning except for a couple and the men cleaning the deck. It was a good cruise just ended up with some irritations on my right foot. Here are my stats- 7.01 miles in 2:14:28 for a 19:10 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 72 bpm with an average cadence of 112 spm at a temp probably in the 50’s. It was a relaxing cruise with my gift for on God Charlotte. After a day off back to the old routine tomorrow. God is good- I’m missing Maine!

No comments:

Post a Comment