Thursday, February 2, 2023

Accepting the Good

 Some days you just hit that right rhythm where things seem to go the way you want them. I’m grateful that this week has been good. My cautious nature has me waiting for things to go to the tired and things not going quite right, but I’m learning that it’s good to accept and enjoy a good day. I’ve been feeling a bit more energized and this have gotten out a few minutes earlier. This positive trend has allowed me to go the Longwood Look the last couple of days. The Longwood Loop is good because you don’t see anyone until the very end of the workout. A few more hills in this loop. I did 9.09 miles in 2:18:36 for a 15:14 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 73 bpm with an elevation gain of 14 feet with an average cadence of 131 spm at 28 degrees.

        My daughter Kim has her wisdom teeth out today up in Presque Isle. I’ve been praying for her. I had a nice talk with my brother Todd this morning. God is so good! God bless you my friends and family this February 2 of 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment