Thursday, December 31, 2020

Last Day 2020-Thursday in Wellsboro

 I headed out at about the same time past 6 this morning. Another overcast morning with the temp at 32 degrees. This meant pockets of black ice. I did the same route for the most part. The black ice caused me to pussyfoot around in places slowing the pace. Thankfully there was enough gravel on the side road allowing me to venture up the steep incline. I did 9.02 miles in 2:17:24 for a 15:13 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 106 bpm with an elevation gain of 567 feet at 32 degrees and 92 percent humidity. Because of a slight deviation in my route I hit 9.02 at the entrance of the motel allowing me to pick up breakfast on the way back to the room. New Year’s Eve today. May God bless you richly in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment