Thursday, December 24, 2020

Farewell for Now

 I got up my last morning in Maine, until my next visit. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to make this trip amidst this pandemic— but thankfully I made it. The workouts weren’t fast, but they were pleasant and not a drudgery. I got up, did my devotions, prayed and got ready. I got out about 5:15 am and hit the quiet dark roads of Hope. I for the most part could walk where I wanted on the road. There was enough snow to make it pretty, but the roads were clear and the temperatures were mildish. I did 9.02 miles in 2:16:45 for a 15:09 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 108 bpm with an elevation gain of 850 feet at a time 34 degrees and 84 percent humidity. My dad is slowly recovering from coronavirus. My Mom continues to amaze me. I’m blogging this fro the ferry terminal in New London on Christmas Eve day. God bless you richly this Christmas time. May Jesus be very real and present to you. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment