Monday, December 14, 2020

Another

 ... sleepless Sunday night. I just couldn’t fall asleep although I was calm and restful. We went out to dine for the church employees supper in Wading River. The first church get together where that I attended where we had a toast( me with water). I’m not criticizing my Christian brothers and sisters, but I don’t personally like alcohol at Christian get togethers. Other than that, it was a pleasant time. This morning I did 9.21 miles in 2:20:22 for a 15:14 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 256 feet with an average heart rate of 106 bpm at 40 degrees and 70 percent humidity. I did a version of the figure eight plus. I didn’t dread the workout as much ad last week- that’s progress. God is good and I’m so grateful that He loves me and watches over my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment