Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Slow Train to Nowhere

 I picked up my daughter Kim after her boyfriend punched her in the face last night. My house now has Kim and my grandson Oliver as residents for now.  Dealing with constant drama has taken it’s toll these past 16 years. I got up early to do my workout, but things seem different this morning. I feel shame even though I’m just trying my best. Thankfully, I serve the God of the outcasts. I did the Apple Court and back plus the “new” standard workout of Woodlot, Whiskey, Ridge, Kastal, 2 x Ryan, Randall, across the trail and Raynor for 9.58 miles in 2:29:00 for a 15:33 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 212 feet with an average heart rate of 100 bpm at 27 degrees and 52 percent humidity. Snowing now with a storm tonight. Tomorrow will be interesting. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment