Friday, December 18, 2020

Adapting

   I headed out the door planning to do the 3 x Woodlot/Raynor. I did a short out and back before beginning the loops before beginning. When I hit Woodlot I found that the footing was slippery in many places, so I decided to do my Ridge, Randall, 3 x Ryan Loop. I headed for the most treated roads. Fortunately, traffic was lighter than usual so I was able to speed walk on the roads since the shoulders in many places haven’t been plowed yet. I had to make a couple of short pit stops and many times stop and loom to check on traffic. Here are the stats- 9.01in 2:28:17 for a 16:27 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 96 bpm with an elevation gain of 200 feet at 26 degrees and 74 percent humidity. This week I felt very grateful just to get my workouts in. I was pleased that I had slightly more motivation this week. Sometimes it’s overcoming those minor obstacles that prove to be so gratifying. This new medication as advertised causes about a five pound weight gain. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment