Sunday, December 13, 2020

Saturday Slog

 My wife was shopping at the mall so I decided to head to the Wertheim Wildlife Refuge for a hike. My legs were tired so I just trudged along at a pedestrian pace through the trails of Wertheim. I’m glad that I did the trail on the other side last as the footing was much better. I did 8.52 miles at a 20:19 pace with an average heart rate of 78 bpm with a 125 foot elevation gain at 54 degrees and 96 percent humidity. 

This morning I did an active recovery walk around the block doing 3.4 miles in 1:03:08 for a 18:33 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 82 feet with a 77 bpm heart rate at 48 degrees and 95 percent humidity. 

I’m going to try to have a more assertive attitude this week as I have been worrying. This happens when I lose my focus. I’m looking to the Lord and He will guide me. God bless those friends who choose to read this humble blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment