Friday, January 1, 2021

Day 1 in 2021- Last day in Wellsboro

 Surprisingly, I enjoyed each workout here in PA. I did each workout without dread. The time seamed to go by quickly. This route has a lot of flat with one extended climb and other sporadic climbs. There weren’t many people out on New Year’s day morning, so my workout was very peaceful. We went to Knoebles last night to see the light show, but I got in bed in plenty of time. Thankfully Charlotte stayed asleep as I got around in the morning. It was a bit chilly out, but my outfit was perfect for the conditions. I did 9.04 miles in 2:15:42 for a 15:00 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 113 bpm with an elevation gain of 611feet at 14 degrees and 100 percent humidity. It was funny that although the humidity was high, this was the only clear morning in our three days here in PA. Just said goodbye to Jace, now we are heading for Long Island. God bless you my friends in 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment