Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Under Control

 Today was as a day to get things under control.  First, I woke up earlier than usual even though I could have slept in.  A few thoughts provoking my mind.  I stayed in bed for a bit, read my Bible , and then prepared for the day. I did the Scenic Hills, Niewood, Medford Route--voting with 1.3 miles to go in my latest technique for voting.  I did 9.34 miles in 2:10:54 for a 14:00 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 349 feet with an average heart rate of 126 bpm at 41 drizzly degrees and 96 percent humidity.  I had a doctor's appointment to help get my high blood pressure under control along with anxiety medicine.  God watches over me.  So glad that I got my physical and followed up with things.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment