Monday, November 11, 2019

Sunday/Monday at Calverton

Yesterday was a trying day with me suffering from the effects of my medication gone bad. I decided to go to the ER yesterday morning as my body would not relax and I was suffering from extreme tension. Anyway, they gave me a valium, did an EKG, and drew blood. Everything was fine and the valium allowed me to relax for a bit(don’t necessarily like the valium). I went home, rested a bit, and then went out for a hike. It was a beautiful time finishing at dusk. Here are the stats— 9.22 miles in 2:51:45 for an 18:37 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 156 feet with an average heart rate of 107 bpm at a temp of 51 degrees and 51 percent humidity. Today I did the same loop doing 9.20 miles in 2:48:37 for an 18:19 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 205 feet with an average heart rate of 98 bpm at a starting temp of 42 degrees. The temp warmed up quickly causing me to take my coat off. Char is day 2 in the DR. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment